Monday, March 2, 2009

Ya Know How I Do It!!!


Good Evening TO All Of My Supporters....

I am dedicating The Entire Month Of March To Artists Or DJs That Are Either Underrated , Unsigned or Unnoticed. They Is A lot of great artists in the nation that we tend to overlook by the industry's finest. So I made it a mission to show you at least 31 talented acts. So I am starting with a young man who is from Miami, but is based out of Tallahassee, FL. He goes by the name of Jube. He Is Part Of Wicklow Entertainment. I was put on to him from an old High School pal ( Shoutout to Big S.S.). He has this single called " On My Way" and I believe it should be bumpin out of everyone's boombox or car radio and ipod. It has a club feel with a great vibe. I am playing this in Miami and hopefully he can get notice for this hit. On Deck for Tomorrow....Check To Find Out....

CHECK CHECK!!!!

Jube's Myspace

Download "On My Way" Here :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dis Shit Right Hurrr Nigga Dis Shit is Fuego!!